Galindo, Arias & López constantly strives to provide well-rounded solutions for all of its clients. With this objective in mind, the firm has established two major subsidiaries and one key alliance so as to properly support its many specialized services.
GALA Trust & Management Services focuses on effective estate management related to trusts, private banking, finance and accounting. These services are available for both local and international clients, whether individuals or corporations. It operates under the supervision of Panama’s Bank Regulation office and the GALA Services (BVI) Ltd., and is incorporated under the laws of the British Virgin Islands.
For more information, please visit GALA Trust and Management, Inc.
GALA Services (BVI) Ltd. excels in providing legal solutions for the incorporation of international companies, foundations and trusts. It also provides legal counsel on an international scale for all of the securities and regulations required under foreign law. International tax planning and fiduciary services are also available.
Through both subsidiaries we offer:
- Incorporation and administration of local and international corporations.
- Counseling on the planning, structuring and execution of Estates.
- Formation and administration of Trusts.
- Trust agents or authorized protectors.
- Representation, administration, custody, and asset protection.
- Escrow account structuring and custodial services for goods, stock values, and real estate documents in escrow.
- Comprehensive corporate administrative and representative services.
Galindo, Arias & López has also established a strategic alliance with De Castro & Robles, a Panamanian law firm with nearly 50 years of experience in the areas of Maritime Law and Litigation.