The firm is a member of TAGLaw, a global alliance of high quality, independent law firms with more than 140 member firms based in nearly 100 countries. TAGLaw was awarded in Chambers Global 2013 “Elite” ranking.
GALA is also a member of Lawyers Associated Worldwide (LAW), an association of independent law firms located in over 100 major commercial centers around the world.
Due to these powerful networks, Galindo, Arias & López is able to offers its clients a wide variety of legal services with an international coverage.
In addition, the firm is also associated with the following professional associations:
- Cámara de Comercio, Industrias y Agricultura de Panamá
- Asociación Panameña de Ejecutivos de Empresa
- American Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AMCHAM)
- Asociación Interamericana de la Propiedad Industrial (ASIPI)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Asociación Panameña de Derecho de la Propiedad Industrial (APADEPI)
- Cámara de Comercio Internacional (CCI)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)