Adán Arjona has been in private practice at the firm since 2010, focusing in the areas of Administrative Law, Procedural Law, Litigation and Arbitration. He served as Justice of the Supreme Court of Justice in the Republic of Panama’s Judicial Branch, and is widely published.
He is a member of the Instituto Panameño de Derecho Procesal, Instituto Iberoamericano de Derecho Procesal, Instituto Panamericano de Derecho Procesal, American Foreign Law Association, Inter-American Bar Association, Panamanian Bar Association, Asociación Panameña de Arbitraje; Instituto Latinoamericano de Estudios Avanzados; Asociación Internacional de Derechos de Seguros (SEAIDA) and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- Postgraduate degree in Human Rights and Just Trial, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile (2009
- Master in Direction and Administration of Judicial Offices,Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economia, Madrid, Spain ( 2008)
- Diploma in Regulation and Competition of Telecommunications,Universidad Externado de Colombia, Bogota, Colombia ( 2006)
- Executive Program on Legal Aspects of International Businesses, Incae – Georgetown University, Managua, Nicaragua (1999)
- Specialization in Business Law, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Bogota, Colombia (1996)
- Bachelor of Law and Political Science, Universidad Santa Maria La Antigua, Panama (1983)
Tel: +507 303-0303
Fax: +507 303-0434
March 6, 2013
The brothers David and Daniel Ochy and Panaplátanos, a company engaged in the production and export of plantains, filed a civil lawsuit against the news company Corporación La Prensa claiming…