Boris Chanis has been with GALA since 1977, specializing in Labor Law.
He has published articles on collective contracts, cooperatives as aids for syndicates, and negotiations of collectives and the impact that they have had on Panama’s socioeconomic development. Mr. Chanis is a member of the Panamanian Bar Association.
- Bachelor of Law and Political Science, Universidad de Panama (1977)
- Comunal Development and Trade Unions, Madison University, Madison, Wisconsin (1967)
- Communal Development, Georgetown University (1967)
- Comunal Development and Cooperativism, Universidad de Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico (1965)
- Low-Cost Housing Projects, Universidad Nacional de Colombia (965).
Tel: +507 303-0303
Fax: +507 303-0434