Jaime Arias is a founding partner of Galindo, Arias & López. He specializes in Tax Law and Commercial Law with an emphasis in the Corporate and Banking areas.
He has been a Director of the General Investment Company, S.A., Copa Airlines, ASSA Insurance Company, Delta Petroleum, Televisora Nacional and Promed, S.A.
- Juris Doctor, Tulane University, U.S., 1963.
- Sorbonne University (La Sorbona), Paris, France, 1958- 1960.
- Bachelor of Letters and Humanities, Yale University, U.S., 1956.
- Panamanian Association of Tax Studies.
- Panamanian Bar Association.
- Museum of Contemporary Art.