Empresas de Distribución Eléctrica Metro Oeste, S.A. (EDEMET) and Empresas de Distribución Eléctrica Chiriquí, S.A. (EDECHI): Advice to Empresas de Distribución Eléctrica Metro Oeste, S.A. (EDEMET) and Empresa de Distribución…
Diego de la Guardia began his private practice at Galindo, Arias & López in 1975, where he has been recognized for a wide range of matters, from corporate law and project financing to solving the most complex controversies both judicial and in arbitration for both civil and commercial matters.
Currently he leads the Litigation and Dispute Resolution group. He advises clients in the telecommunications, construction, health and energy (generation and distributions) industries. He has been a founding partner of a number of energy generation businesses.
Diego de la Guardia currently holds the following positions:
- Chairman of the Board, San Fernando Hospital Clinic S.A.
- Director, Paso Ancho Hydro Power Corp.
- Director, Diesel Engine Services, S.A.
- Director, de Camilo A. Porras, S.A.
- Director, Arrendadora Hospitalaria.
- Director, Ferretería Industrial S.A.
- Juris Doctor, Tulane University, U.S., 1975.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Rollins College, U.S., 1972.
- Comparative Government Program granted by European universities: London School of Economics, Schiller College, Berlin, and Moscow University, 1972.
- Panamanian Bar Association.
- Fundación Belisario Porras.
- Jesus Light of Opportunities Foundation.
- Omicron Delta Kappa Society.
- Pi-Gamma Mu National Social Science Honor Society.