Carlos L. López, founding Partner of Galindo, Arias & López, with more than 50 years of experience, specialized in Labor, Administrative, Procedural and Banking areas of law.
In addition to his experience in the firm, he also held the following positions:
- Chair, Fifth Meeting of the Supreme Courts of Justice of Panama.
- Magistrate, the Supreme Court of Justice of Panama 1990 – 1994.
- President, Committee for the Administration of Justice of the Bar Association of Panama.
- Member, Central American Court of Justice.
- Principal Representative for Panama before the Expert Banking Law Attorneys Committee of the Latin American Federation of Banks. (FELABAN).
- Vice-President, Panamanian Bar Association.
- Juris Doctor, with specialty in Procedural Law, Cum Laude, Central University of Madrid, Spain, 1962.
- Cambridge and London School of Economics, United Kingdom, summer courses, 1962.
- Bachelor of Laws and Political Science, University of Panama, 1959.