Drake Group: Advice to the Drake Group on the acquisition of representation of the Papa John’s franchise in Panama, including the purchase and sale of assets and the assumption of…
Pablo Martinelli has been with Galindo, Arias & López since 2018, as a member of the Banking, Insurance & Securities, and Commercial practice groups.
He has worked as a Legal Assistant in other local law firms managing procedures before various institutions, among which are the Superintendence of Banks (issuance of general banking licenses), Superintendence of Insurance (issuance of insurance, reassurance licenses and presentation of appeals), Superintendence of the Stock Exchange (issuance of bonds and stock exchange licenses), General Revenue Office (tax refunds and exemptions).
In addition, he has experience in Non-Profit Organization before the Government Ministry and the General Revenue Office (DGI).
- Master of Business Administration – IE Business School, Spain, 2018.
- Master of Corporate Law – University of Virginia School of Law, U.S, 2017.
- Bachelor of Laws and Political Science, (Cum Laude) – Catholic University Santa María la Antigua (USMA), Panama, 2016.
- Fundación Caminos de Luz, Social Service, 2016.
- Fundación Dejando Huellas, Social Service, 2010 – 2011.
- Rivanna Investments, University of Virginia School of Law.
- Virginia Law and Business Society, University of Virginia School of Law.