Carolina Solís has worked with Galindo, Arias & López Trust & Management Services since 2018. She has experience in the administration of fiduciary services, which she acquired in both in the banking and legal areas.
She specializes in the administration of trusts and companies, providing our clients with personalized attention and with due diligence required by the rules and regulations of the Panamanian Superintendent of Banks
- Master of Business Management – ADEN Business School, Panama, 2017.
- Diploma in International Trust Formation – International Banking Institute (IBI), the Latin American Federation of Banks (FELABAN) and the Latin American Trust Congress (COLAFI) Panama, 2013.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) with an emphasis in Strategic Management – InterAmerican University of Panama, Panama, 2012.
- Postgraduate in Top Level Management –InterAmerican University of Panama, Panama, 2011.
- Bachelor of Laws and Political Science – Latin University of Panama, Panama, 2009.