We advise our clients that operate in highly regulated industries (telecommunications, energy, banking, aeronautics, construction, etc.), making GALA the best option in Panama for handling legal matters in these sectors.
Our team advises and leads in matters related to:
- Advice in matters of Engineering, Public Contracts and Construction.
- Project and Asset Financing.
- Consulting and advice related to the construction of infrastructure for the provision of public services (energy and telecommunications).
- General advice in matters of energy and telecommunications, in proceedings before regulatory entities such as the Public Services Authority (ASEP), Secretary of Energy, Electricity Transmission Company (ETESA) and the Environmental Ministry.
- Advice for obtaining telecommunications concessions (personal communication service, basic local telephone services, national long-distance service, international long-distance service, internet, television, etc.).
- Advice to clients regarding the required modifications of legal regulations applicable to their industry
- Merger and acquisition projects of the electric, telecommunications, aeronautics, banking, insurance and securities sectors along other highly regulated companies, including the required legal due diligence.
- Negotiations of agreements for the purchase of energy, permits and operating licenses for the electricity sector.
- Taxation and tax procedures before administrative entities.
- Mediation, arbitration and litigation.
UEP Penonome I, S.A: Advice to UEP Penonome I, S.A. for project financing of the Wind Farm in Panamá, and all its regulatory aspects, due diligence and project management. (April…
Unión Eólica Panameña, S.A: Advice to Unión Eólica Panameña, S.A. in matters related to regulatory law, project financing as well as in the development of its Wind Farm Project for…