Millicom LIH, S.A: GALA advised Millicom LIH, S.A., leading provider of cable TV and mobile telephone services in emerging markets such as Latin America and Africa, in the acquisition of…
Raúl Alberto Morales joined Galindo, Arias & López in 2012, and since then has focused his practice in corporate, commercial, and intellectual property Law.
Raul Alberto often counsels corporate and individual clients in setting up their business activities within Panama, including the obtainment of all regulatory affairs and the assistance with contractual matters, particularly in the retail, logistics, real estate, and entertainment sectors.
His corporate practice includes advising domestic and international clients with the incorporation of corporate vehicles such as Panamanian companies, Private Interest Foundations, and Trusts, both for detailed operational structures and estate planning purposes.
Raul Alberto also has an all-around intellectual property practice, which entails the registration and protection of trademarks, industrial designs, patents, and utility models for all types of products and services, while also having vast experience in negotiating franchise and license of use agreements of IP.
- Master in Patents, Trademarks, and Intellectual Property – Universitat de Barcelona, Spain, March 2020.
- Master of Law (L.L.M.) in International and Comparative Law – The George Washington University, U.S.A, 2010.
- Bachelor of Laws and Political Science – Catholic University Santa María la Antigua (USMA), Panama, 2009.
UEP Penonome I, S.A.
UEP Penonome I, S.A: Advice to UEP Penonome I, S.A. for project financing of the Wind Farm in Panamá, and all its regulatory aspects, due diligence and project management. (April…
- International Trademark Association (INTA).
- International Intellectual Property Association (ASIPI).
- International Bar Association (IBA).
- Panamanian Association of Intellectual Property Law (APADEPI).
- Venezuelan Business Club.