Personal Data Protection
Our team provides strategic advice and global class experience in all aspects related to the protection of personal data and privacy laws in Panama.
We offer the necessary advice for companies to will be in compliance with regulations, of which include:
- Advice on legal contracts and clauses re information and consent to the use of personal data.
- Drafting of privacy policies.
- Drafting management agreements and data handling.
- Internal training for businesses regarding personal data management and the consequences of misuse.
- Advice on security policies and procedures and the handling of data.
- Advice in relevant aspects about security violations of personal data handling and the legal consequences that can be a risk for the business.
- Compliance with regulations, in general.