BAC Valores Panamá, S.A: Advice to BAC Valores Panamá, S.A. in regulatory matters and the corresponding compliance of its Business Plan and its interaction with the Superintendency of the Panamanian…
Roberto De Araujo began his private practice in Galindo, Arias & López in 2007, focusing on Commercial, Corporate and Banking Law.
Before he joined the firm, Mr. De Araujo worked as the Panamanian Superintendent of Banks, in which he performed functions such as Legal Advisor, Judicial Director and Interim Superintendent of Banks.
In addition, he worked as the Level Advisor in office of the Colombian Banking Superintendent and in the Colombian Superintendent of Companies.
- Program of Design and Strategic Formulation for the Implementation of Anticorruption Public Policy – Georgetown University, U.S., 2006.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Cum Laude – Latin American University of Science and Technology, Panama, 2001.
- Graduate Degree in Strategic Administration – Latin American University of Science and Technology, Panama, 2001.
- Diploma in Financial Management – Pontificia Javeriana University, Colombia, 1998.
- Specialization in Commercial Law – Pontificia Javeriana University, Colombia, 1997.
- Bachelor of Laws and Political Science – Catholic University Santa María la Antigua (USMA), Panama, 1995.
Atlantic Security Bank: Advice to Atlantic Security Bank, S.A., and to Correval Panamá, S.A., in the restructuring and change control approval, as well as regulatory compliance before the Superintendency of…
BIBANK (Bicapital Corporation): Advice to BIBANK, S.A. (Bicapital Corporation) in the regulatory compliance in order to obtain a Trust License with which it can expand its business portfolio. (December 2017).
BCT Bank International and Balboa Bank and Trust: Advice to BCT Bank International in the procedures for the acquisition of Balboa Bank and Trust and its subsidiaries. (October 2017)