Drake Group: Advice to the Drake Group on the acquisition of representation of the Papa John’s franchise in Panama, including the purchase and sale of assets and the assumption of…
Andrés Sanjur has been with Galindo, Arias & López since 2016, specializing in the areas of Commercial, Banking, Insurance & Securities, and Project & Asset Financing, focusing his practice on M&A transactions.
In addition, Andrés renders advisory services to regulated entities, including licensed multinational companies and financial corporations.
Before joining Galindo, Arias & López, Andrés worked in commercial and tax matters, including providing consulting services in corporate governance projects.
- Master of Corporate Law (MCL), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2016.
- Bachelor of Laws and Political Science – Summa Cum Laude (Class Valedictorian), Catholic University Santa María la Antigua, Panama, 2014.
- Certificate in Private Foundations, STEP, 2016.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), ACAMS, 2016.
- “Trust Law Amendment“ IFLR, 2017.
- “Capital Market Amendment“ IFLR, 2017.
- “The Role and Relevance of the Panamanian Corporate Lawyer in the Light of the Panama Papers” The Company Lawyer, 2016.
- “The Panamanian Trust as an Estate Planning Vehicle”, 2014.
- “The Trust vs Private Interest Foundations”, 2013.
- “The Trust as a vehicle for Estate Planning, and its possible Amendment“ Thesis, 2013.