Drake Group: Advice to the Drake Group on the acquisition of representation of the Papa John’s franchise in Panama, including the purchase and sale of assets and the assumption of…
Andrés Sanjur has been with Galindo, Arias & López since 2016, specializing in the areas of Commercial, Banking, Insurance & Securities, and Project & Asset Financing.
Before joining Galindo, Arias & López, Andrés worked in commercial and taxation matters, including providing consulting services in corporate governance matters.
- Master of Corporate Law (MLC), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom – Chevening Scholarship, 2016.
- Bachelor of Laws and Political Science – Summa Cum Laude (first place honors of his class), Catholic University Santa María la Antigua, Panama, 2014.
- “Amendments to Trust Law“ IFLR, September, 2017.
- “Capital Market Reforms“ IFLR, January, 2017.
- “The role and relevance of the Panamanian Corporate Attorney in light of the Panama Papers” The Company Lawyer, 2016.
- “The Trust as a vehicle of Estate Planning” 2014.
- “The Trust vs the Private Interest Foundation” 2013.
- “The Trust as a vehicle of Estate Planning and its possible amendment within the Panamanian judicial framework“ Graduation Thesis 2013.