Millicom LIH, S.A: GALA advised Millicom LIH, S.A., leading provider of cable TV and mobile telephone services in emerging markets such as Latin America and Africa, in the acquisition of…
Jose Luis Sosa joined Galindo, Arias & López in 2008, focusing on Commercial law, Corporate law, and Project Finance, emphasis on Merger and Acquisition transactions.
Jose Luis provides legal counsel and representation to multinational and national corporations in the financial, telecommunications, and industrial sectors. He has participated in important M&A deals for national and foreign banks and corporations.
He has been part of the team advising the Panama Canal Authority on all legal issues derived from the Panama Canal Expansion Project.
- Master in Securities and Financial Regulations – Georgetown University Law Center, USA, 2008.
- Bachelor in Law and Political Science, Magna Cum Laude –Universidad Católica Santa María la Antigua, Panamá, 2007.
- University Exchange Program – Universidad Católica de Argentina, Argentina, 2005.
China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd: Advice to China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. in the development and construction of the City of Hope Residential Project (project awarded 2015), promoted…
Panama Canal Authority and Mayer Brown: Advice to the Panama Canal Authority of Panama (ACP) and to the international legal team of the firm, Mayer Brown, in international arbitration between…
- Panama Country Review, Chambers & Partners Latin America, 2018
- Panama Country Review, Chambers & Partners Latin America, 2017
- Project Finance Review, Latin Lawyer, 2018
- Project Finance Review, Latin Lawyer, 2017
- Project Finance Review, Latin Lawyer, 2016